chevron_left Back to policy overview
- We are committed to protecting the personal information of all our Users.
- For further information, please see www.privacy.org.nz.
Changes to this Policy
Collection of Personal Information
We will collect the following personal information:
- any communication with us either directly, via phone or email; and
- information obtained by or submitted to us from the User through that User (or anyone that the User allows to log into their account's) use (or prospective use) of the Services.
- We may supplement the information provided to us with information we receive from third parties.
- We do not collect any other personal information about Users, including details about any User's race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political information or any other genetic or biometric data.
- We will collect the following personal information:
Personal Information that may be Collected
We may, in addition to other information, collect the following information about a User:
- the User's name, phone number, residential address and email address; and
- the User's gender and date of birth.
- If any User chooses not to provide information when we ask for it, they may not be able to use the Services.
- We may, in addition to other information, collect the following information about a User:
Use of Personal Information
The information that a User provides to us may be used:
- to verify the identity of the User;
- in connection with the provision (or potential provision) of the Services to the User, including but not limited to any payment to be made to a User on the completion of a Transaction or otherwise;
- to enable us to carry out market analysis;
- to communicate with Users in relation to the Services;
- to market our Services to Users, including contacting Users electronically (for example, by text, email or an online messaging platform);
- to undertake credit checks of any User (if necessary);
- to invoice any User and to collect money that a User owes to us, including authorising and processing credit or debit card transactions;
- to respond to communications from a User, including any complaints;
- to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities;
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim; or
- for any other purpose authorised by a User, the Privacy Act and/or GDPR.
- We reserve the right to use data (on a strictly anonymous basis) in relation to User’s use of the Services for marketing and accounting purposes.
- Users may request that we stop sending marketing messages at any time, by on our email address set out on the Website.
- The information that a User provides to us may be used:
Disclosure of Information
Protection and Retention of Personal Information
Legal Rights and Access to Personal Information
Users have the following rights in relation to their personal information:
- to request access to their personal information;
- to request a correction to their personal information;
- to request the deletion or removal of their personal information;
- to object to the processing of their personal information;
- to request a restriction on the processing of their personal information;
- to request a transfer or their personal information to you or a third party; and
- to withdraw consent to the use of their personal information.
- If at any time a User wishes to exercise any of the rights above, please contact us on our email address set out on the Website.
- Users have the following rights in relation to their personal information: